Friday, December 25, 2009
The girls received a new pair of pajamas, Jordan received PJ Bottoms (the shirt is old), and Mason received new slippers (which he LOVES).
Wednesday, December 23, 2009
1. If you haven't heard yet...we're having a boy! We can't wait. We're trying to pick out a name and hopefully we will have one chosen by April.
2. We had a good time at our Ward Christmas party. We ate food, saw Santa, sang karaoke (well Kaylee and Lexi did anyways), and went room to room while being told the story of Christ's birth. Mason was a little tired and ornery that night, but we still had a good time.
Mason isn't in the picture because he was terrified of Santa and refused to go near him. The ironic thing is that he talked about seeing Santa all day long and even told us he was going to ask him for a little computer for Christmas.
3. Recently, Mason has decided that he is done with naps. Some days he'll take them and some days he doesn't even seem remotely tired. Some days he'll just crash wherever he is, especially after an emotional 2 year old tantrum. Here are a couple of places I have found him: He fell asleep to the lull of the vacuum.
This second one is at the second to top stair. He threw a tantrum because we didn't go into the library to exchange his books (I used the drop box outside of the building). He was really tired that day. Obviously, for safety reasons, I had to move him.
4. Our ward family surprised us the other night with a gift on our doorstep. It was a gingerbread house kit. The younger three kids had a great time putting it together (Jordan was too busy doing something on the computer).
5. Unfortunately, all 4 kids have been sick. It wouldn't be a Farr Family Christmas without someone sick. I think Jordan and Mason are the only ones who will have lingering symptoms for Christmas. Doug and I are crossing our fingers that we don't get sick ourselves.
6. It snowed and snowed today. We are all excited to have a white Christmas. :) I don't know if I'm just being lazy or if it's because I'm pregnant (we'll opt for that), but I didn't get Christmas Cards out this year. Happy Holidays to all and I have enjoyed reading the cards that we have received. If you want to know what we've been up to this year....just read our blog. :) Merry Christmas!