Sunday, November 29, 2009

Parade of Lights

Last night Greeley Central High School Marching Band marched in the parade of lights in downtown Greeley. We all bundled up and went to see this fun event. I have to say that parades in the dark with lots of lights to oooh and ahhh at are so much more fun than the traditional parade. I tried to get a picture of the band as they passed by, but we were really close to them and I forgot to switch my camera to motion mode. I did get a really cool picture though:

I promise....this is the band. Next weekend the band gets to go to Denver and march in the Parade of Lights there. This was a great practice run for this even bigger event. The kids had a great time listening to Christmas Music, seeing Santa and his reindeer, and even getting a little bit of candy.

2 comments:

nana said...

It looks like your family is enjoying the 4 seasons. . .I love where you live!

Heather said...

Is it really the band?