Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Visitors

During the past weekend we've had a lot of visitors over to celebrate Noah's blessing (see next post to see blessing pictures). We were able to...have some girls time (shopping), have a BBQ (which it started POURING rain while we were grilling. Mason is still talking about it and is afraid to go outside now), go to Swetsville Zoo (which is half flooded), and swim at the funplex. It was a short visit for everyone, but it was super fun to visit. Here are some pics from the weekend:

4 comments:

The Mrs. said...

I wish I had known you were having so many people over, I would have let you use my place for sleeping since we are out of town! Hope everything went well. Did Noah sleep or scream through his blessing?

Kristi said...

He was awake, but happy. Woo hoo.

nana said...

What a sweet time with family. Marilyn

merrilandsandy.blogspot.com said...

Awesome video...you look great!
The only reason I hate to look at it is that I WASN'T THERE!