Monday, February 14, 2011

Valentines

Happy Valentines Day!

On Friday, we all dressed up and went to the "Big Band Boogie Ball" that was held at the University in their ballroom. We didn't stay long because it started so late and the little kids were getting tired. I snapped a picture before we left:The music was very entertaining. Doug, of course, was there all night since he is part of hosting the event.

Over the weekend, we purchased a new table with some of our tax refund. We sold our table when we moved to Greeley over a year and a half ago with the intention of buying a new one when we got here. We've been using a "generational" table that my sister Marilee let us borrow and folding metal chairs so it was nice to buy a new table.

Notice the candy, card, and placemats. That is what Doug gave me for Valentines. What a sweetie! The kids all received Valentines from both sets of Grandparents (THANKS!), us, and I'm sure they will come home with tons of candy from school too.

I hope all of you have had a GREAT Valentines day.

7 comments:

Andi said...

Beautiful table! And Doug gets extra hubby points for the placemats.

Sandy said...

The table looks great! So Good to have something new!!!! You will love it and ther will be room for me in a couple of weeks when I come! Yeah!!!!!

Sandy said...

Thekids look so sharp. What a great bunch of kids!

Kelli said...

Love the new table! We have a counter-height table also and really enjoy it. Your cute kids give you a lot to love this Valentines day!

Stacie said...

I love the table. I want one so bad. I am very impressed with Doug getting you valentines. I am also impressed each child had something red to wear. You have it all together girl!

Christian and Karen Robinson said...

You have such an beautiful family! Love your table too!

PeavoyMom said...

What cute Valentines Day outfits!!!!