Sunday, June 12, 2011

Sunday Pictures

Since I had the camera out after church...I decided to snap a few individual shots of the kids. Noah was asleep...so I didn't get any of him. Also, he was attacked by mosquitos this week and his head is covered with about 18 bites. Very unfortunate. The first bites of the season always sneak up on us. Here is Mason:

Lexi: Kaylee: Jordan is in the post below. Here is Doug: I am excited to get a family picture in July while visiting Utah. Hopefully Noah's mosquito bites will be all cleared up soon.

4 comments:

Kelli said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kelli said...

Jordan looks EXACTLY like you did when you were that age and we would play together. So weird!

Stacie said...

I love taking those opportunities. Very nice pictures. Kaylee is sure showing her personality in her picture.

PeavoyMom said...

Cute kids! We had a crazy amount of mosquitos here too!