Monday, April 13, 2009

Spring Concerts!

Concerts! Concerts! Concerts! Concerts! Last week Jordan, Kaylee, Lexi, and Doug all had spring concerts. It was fun to see all of the kids sing and it made for an extremely eventful week. I was glad that my parents were in town to see them perform and help out with the kids during their performances. I owe a big THANK YOU to them! I recorded all of their concerts, but to save you from having to watch all of my kids perform their entire concert, I am only posting one song for
each child. For those who are interested, enjoy: (Don't forget to scroll down and pause the music player)

Lexi's Kindergarten Spring Concert from Kristi Farr on Vimeo.
Kaylee's 2nd Grade Spring Concert from Kristi Farr on Vimeo.
Jordan's 4th Grade Spring Concert from Kristi Farr on Vimeo.

Doug's students had their choir and band concerts and Doug sang in the Community Choir as well. I was only able to make it to the band concert due to our busy schedules, but it was very enjoyable.

Doug even jumped on the drums for one song that the Jazz band played. The Jazz Band received an Encore from the audience and I could tell that the students were really enjoying themselves. Very entertaining!

3 comments:

Aronica said...

Your kids were the BEST out of all the kids singing... I could tell! LOL That was nice, thanks for sharing. :)Veronica

Heather said...

No video of Doug's concert :)

Sandy said...

What a wonderful time we had being with you and the kids at their concerts! The were so cute and did so well....and that is not just because I love them and I am their grandma! They were the best kids in the school. They knew their songs! I still need to ge the words for "The Cat Came Back" from Jordan.
We had a best time ever!