Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Labor Day Camping

Over Labor Day weekend we went camping up Poudre River Canyon. They have free camping spots up by the Red Feather Lakes. We haven't been camping together as a family for several years and we had a great time! Surprisingly, it wasn't very busy. We found a spot away from the main road and couldn't see anyone. Awesome. There were several big rock mountains around that the kids had a great time climbing on. They pretended to be pirates. Take a look at this short video I took of them:

Camping with Pirates from Kristi Farr on Vimeo.

5 comments:

Stacie said...

I so glad you got to go. It looks like a good place to camp. I like when the kids are forced to use their creativity! Mason looks so big!

Anonymous said...

Rest

Anonymous said...

This is the only way I can post...as anonymous...

Love your mother.
The vemo video never played, I don't know whats up with my machine.

Love you!
Mother dearest

Sandy said...

Hi! This is a test...I resent my password

Ron, Lori, Lacey, & Riley said...

Looks like a great time!