Friday, January 15, 2010

SO SAD!

I'm really sad and upset because my diamond fell out of my wedding ring today. I guess this is what happens when you don't take it in for maintenance after 14 years of marriage. I don't know when it fell out today, but I've cleaned my bathrooms, gone to the library, gone grocery shopping, among several other daily SAHM stuff. It could be ANYWHERE and I am very skeptical that it will be found.

Looking on the brighter side....this will give Doug an opportunity to get me a new ring (after, of course, we dig up some money). I think I might go white gold next time around.

What a sad day.

2 comments:

Kathryn said...

I would definitely have mixed emotions on that because I would love to get a new ring but ofcourse still love the old one. I want something big! (I know...how vain)

Hey did you read my comment on your last post about Heidi?

Stacie said...

Like I stated on facebook, I think Doug mentioned to me that it was a fake anyway. Actually all joking aside, I would be very upset as well (even though it would be great to get something you might like better). Sorry.