Monday, April 12, 2010

Mason's 3rd Birthday

Mason turned 3 years old on Friday. I can't believe how fast the past 3 years have gone by. We celebrated by decorating and opening presents: Mason really loves Spongebob right now and so I made him a Spongebob cake:
Mason did not have a nap on Sunday (the day we had ice cream and cake). I sent him in to wash his hands and found him like this:Yep...that's right, he fell asleep on the bathroom floor at 6:00 PM. Obviously, after playing with the toilet paper. Since I didn't want him to stay up until midnight, I woke him up. Mason is really grumpy when he gets woken up. The other kids were really excited about having cake and ice cream. We sang to him even though he was SUPER grumpy. The result:

Mason's 3rd Birthday from Kristi Farr on Vimeo.


Soooo...he eventually calmed down and ate his cake and ice cream:
Happy Birthday Mason!

4 comments:

The Mrs. said...

One day he will hate the technology that made it possible for you to catch that on video! Happy birthday Mason! New baby yet?

Stacie said...

This one's a keeper! My favorite part is when the girls start chanting "blow it, blow it". Good job on the cake. Happy Birthday Mason.

nana said...

I love the tradition of the great cakes you bake and decorate. I think falling asleep on a cool bathroom floor sounds good right now. . .except, I need a pillow! Marilyn

charese said...

I love the cake! Time does fly by I just realized you are due to have your baby. That was a quick nine months for me, but maybe not for you :)