Saturday, April 10, 2010

Spring Break

The kids have had a great spring break. Grandma and Grandpa Burgess are visiting from Utah and we've been able to do some fun things. We've gone geocaching, played games, gone to the park, watched movies, went out for ice cream, etc. On top of that, it's been sunny for most of the week and the kids have been spending endless hours playing with their friends outside. Jordan:
Mason:
Lexi:
Kaylee:
My Dad and me (9 months pregnant):
Grandma & Mason:
Doug has been in New York this week with students in the Music Department. They have done a TON of really fun things. He comes home today and hopefully I can post some pictures. If I wasn't 9 months pregnant, I would've considered going with him. I was glad to have my parents in town because I have had labor pains for the past 30 hours and have even gone to the hospital with false labor. After 2.5 hours of contractions 3 minutes apart, my contractions just stopped and they sent me home. I was glad about this because I would really like Doug here AND it was on Mason's birthday that this happened (more info on his birthday later). It's been fun to have the kids home, but I am ready to send them back to school on Monday. :)

1 comment:

nana said...

I love Colorado's parks! And you look really cute for being 9 months pregnant!!! Best wishes for a quick delivery when your husband is home. . .