Sunday, August 8, 2010

My little helper

Mason can be such a help sometimes. Here he is helping me with the dishes:

He is very disappointed when there isn't more dishes to "help" me wash.

He cracks me up sometimes. The other day, when I started the van, the radio immediately came on and he said "I love this song". The radio was tuned to my station and I'm pretty sure he had never heard the song before. He has obviously heard me say this in the past.

Noah will be 4 months old this week. I can't believe how fast he is growing up. He is now big enough to sit in this activity bouncy chair that his Grandma gave him:

He loves watching action around him (which is good since there are 6 others in the family). Sitting up makes him really happy. For journaling purposes: Noah laughed for the first time on 07/21/10. Noah rolled over from back to tummy on 07/22/10. (It was a very eventful week for him)

2 comments:

nana said...

Summer has REALLY sped by! It speeds even more rapidly the older I get. Your kids sure are cute!

PeavoyMom said...

It's been so long since I looked at your blog (really, everyones blogs) that this is the first time I've seen Noah! How beautiful! How fun for you guys! Glad to see you are doing so well!