Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Par-tay with the Cooks

I don't know how your Halloween Festivities went, but we had some really fun parties here. We went to The Cook's house (my sister) for dinner and games. Here is Jordan and Lexi balancing a ball on a spoon: (Notice how Mason is being his usual Masonater self and succeeding at knocking Lexi's ball off of the spoon) Charles and Marilee raced against Doug and I....and unfortunately, they won.

Another game we played was throwing 5 balls into the Witch's Cauldron. I wonder if Mason did such a good job because he stuck his tongue out to help him concentrate?!

Aunt Marilee had some really fabulous prizes. She is soooo ready to be a Grandma. Doug read a "scary" story to the kids:We all had a great time at the party. We were also going to go to a free corn maze in the area, but we hit really bad traffic on the way there and it closed before we got there. Bummer. Maybe next year....

4 comments:

nana said...

The Burgess families really know how to par-tay! I love Colorado in the fall. I still have my favorite little pumpkin farm. I hope we get there next year!!!

Stacie said...

It looks like you had a fun time. I love Mason's glasses and Marilee's wig. I wish we were there.

Marilee said...

Wow, who was that extremely good-looking woman in the long dark wig? I don't have to be a grandma right now cause I can just spoil your kids!

Sandy said...

Jealousy, Jealousy. Wish I could have been in on the fun. Maybe I will feel up to it next year! I missed the ParTay! Scary bunch!!!!