Thursday, April 14, 2011

Mason turns 4!

Mason turned 4 last Saturday. After making him some yummy pancakes for breakfast he opened his present. He loved playing with his new gifts.We headed out to the restaurant of his choice for lunch. He chose Wendy's. Afterwards we went to the Funplex for a game of Miniature Golf. When we arrived home he blew out his candles on his Spiderman cake that I made for him.

Mason's Birthday from Kristi Farr on Vimeo. (I thought it was funny how Jordan ends the song with a high note)

Happy Birthday Mason!!!

2 comments:

Crystal said...

I love the pictures. We were thinking of getting Judson a bike too. I think he would love it. How does Mason do with the bike? Did he catch on quite quickly?

Stacie said...

I love the cake. Good job Kristi. I am going to have to learn fondant. I thought it was cute how many times Mason had to blow to get all 4 candles out.