Monday, April 18, 2011

Noah's First Birthday

Noah turned 1 on the 13th of this month. I can't believe how the past year has just flown by. He still prefers to crawl. He has only taken a few steps on his own with some prompting. He thinks it is a game to fall into my arms. I just love those little cheeks. Grandma gave these Thomas the Train shirts to the boys for their birthdays. I wanted them to both look at me and smile...but after several tries, this is the best shot I got: I made this train cake: And he received a train as his main gift from mom and dad: Overall...he had a fun birthday (at least, I'd like to think so)!

2 comments:

Stacie said...

So cute. You are a professional cake maker. I didn't realize he is into trains. How fun!

Sandy said...

First off, the cake is darling.You do such a great job with cake decorating. The boys look so cute in their Thomas Train shirts.
Time flies...it seems like yesterday when you had little Noah and now he is one.