Thursday, September 22, 2011

Kaylee's adventures

This year, as usual, Kaylee wants to be involved in as many activities as possible. So far she is in Silver Falcon Singers, Intramurals, Girls Activity Days and Safety Patrol. She also attends Doug's High School Marching Band practices with Doug whenever possible. She decided last year that she wants to be a trombone player and Doug magically found one for her to practice on. Here is a picture someone took of her at the last Marching Band Practice. She was filling in for a student who was absent.

I think the trombone is almost as tall as she is. She recently asked if she could try out for Student Council. I think we are going to have to put a limit on her activities. She maintains straight A's, so I guess we're okay so far. :)

3 comments:

Krista said...

I am priveledged to be her Primary teacher and Activity days leader. She is such a sweet girl. I am mot surprised that she is able to handle all of those things. She seems very responsible and smart. What a fun girl!

Sandy said...

Boy that Kaylee is an active girl. I am glad she has so many interests and is so capable. She is going to have a fun life. Just make sure she doesn't overdo it!

Stacie said...

It is good to be interested in extra activities. I can see why you might need to put a limit on them (not just for her but for you).