Thursday, January 29, 2009

Birthday Fun

Mckenna, a friend of the girls, had a birthday party last week. It was supposed to be at the park, but it turned out to be a rainy day (what are the chances?). I offered my house since McKenna's family lives in an apartment and there is a little bit more room here. She had a princess party. Here are some pics:This is the birthday girl. One of the games they played was to practice walking gracefully like a princess. They had to balance peas on a spoon and walk up and down the hallway. Some were more graceful than others. They also had to practice their table manners by feeding pudding to a partner. Mmmm...
McKenna opened her presents and, as you can see, she is soooo happy to have such good friends to give her all these presents. Here's the whole gang! They all had a great time playing games, eating cake, and spending time with each other.
This is the fourth birthday party my girls had this month. Needless to say, they can't wait for their birthdays. Happy Birthday Mckenna!

1 comment:

nana said...

What cute little girls! I would love a princess party for me! I think I would sit around with other ladies and eat bon bons and watch a good old movie. . .