Saturday, January 3, 2009

Christmas Music Program

This year, the elementary music teacher was out with a newborn and was unable to conduct any christmas music programs. She promises to have a spring concert and we are all looking forward to seeing the performances. However, the Kindergarten teachers decided to put on their own concert during the day and Alexis was able to participate.

I started to take a video of her singing, but my memory card became full...oops. But take it from me....it was adorable. (Of course, I am a little biased)

2 comments:

Kathryn said...

I am glad that you had a good trip. Welcom home! I always love the kids programs. Makayla's was really cute this year too!

Sandy said...

I love Christmas Programs. Lexi looks so cute. I was so glad you were able to come for Christmas this year. It made it so much fun for everyone. Stacies kids were in heaven as well. It was a wonderful time and I am always thankful when you arrive here and home safe! We love you all very much! Have a happy new year and of course, I expect to be visiting several times in that new year...hee hee!
love, Mom (gram-cracker!)