Monday, January 26, 2009

Girl Scout Cookies?

My girls are selling girl scout cookies until February 3rd. If you are interested in buying any, just let me know. They are $3.50 per box. Cookies will be delivered on February 21st and no money is due until then. Cookie flavors are:

Caramel deLites (aka Samoas)
Vanilla cookies drenched in caramel, sprinkled with toasted coconut and laced with cocoa strips. Approximately 15 cookies




Peanut Butter Patties
Crispy vanilla cookies layered with real peanut butter and blanketed with a chocolaty coating. Approximately 15 cookies




Shortbread
Traditional favorite with a buttery, light flavor. Approximately 40 cookies.





Thin Mints
Thin chocolate wafers dipped in a rich chocolaty coating with a burst of pure peppermint. Approximately 32 cookies.




Peanut Butter Sandwich
Deliciously smooth peanut butter sandwiched between crunchy oatmeal cookies. Approximately 20 cookies.




Thanks-A-Lot
Shortbread cookies dipped in rich fudge. Approx. 16 cookies





Lemonades
Savory slices of shortbread with a refreshingly tangy lemon icing. Approximately 16 cookies.




Daisy-Go-Rounds
Crispy cinnamon flowers blooming with flavor in every bite. Approximately 5 servings.

If you don't live in Pahrump and you would like to order, you can pay to have me ship them. I heard that they freeze well.

5 comments:

severts6 said...

OK if you are going to twist my arm, I guess I'll buy some!!! So I definitely want a box of Samoas and I'll check with Greg to see if he wants anything. If he does I'll call you. Thanks! I (heart) Samoas!

Katie said...

I know Thin Mints freeze well. I could eat a whole box in one sitting if I didn't care at all about what it would do to my body. I know some Girl Scouts here, so I'll have to hit them up for an order or twelve.

Kathryn said...

I would like a box of thin mints, peanut butter, and Samoas! Please! Not that I need any of them but YUMMY! Thanks

Angela said...

Okay, I just have to close this window now before I get too tempted!!!

Sandy said...

I don't think they will mail them to me, so I will pass on the temptation.
The thin mints are too good!