Saturday, August 1, 2009

Colorado

We're in our new house! My parents are here helping us get settled. They have been extremely helpful. We are getting everything unpacked and trying to get ready for school too. School starts here on the 13th so we don't have a lot of time. We live in a culdesac, and with our kids, there are 15 kids total. Our kids have ended up playing with their new friends every day and have had a blast. Most of them are boys. I don't have Internet until Tuesday, so I'll post pictures of our new place and a posting about my Mom's 66th birthday that we celebrated yesterday sometime next week.

6 comments:

Stacie said...

I am so glad your kids have adjusted and have found neighborhood friends to play with. We also live in a culdesac and it has been a lot of fun for my kids. I can't wait to see pictures of the house. Good luck with unpacking.

severts6 said...

We are soooo happy for you guys!!! It sounds like everything is going really good! Of course we miss you guys a lot! We can't wait to see some CO pictures!

All for J's said...

How fun to live near so many children!! I'm happy to hear that you arrived safely and are settling in, can't wait to see some pics :)

Kathryn said...

I have been thinking about you a ton. I am glad to hear that you are getting settled and that the kids are already seemingly adjusted. We are going to miss you guys. I am glad that the girls got to play together one last time. Can't wait to see more pics.

Angela said...

Happy new house! I don't envy the unpacking. Come to think of it, I think I still have a couple boxes somewhere that have never been unpacked..........

PeavoyMom said...

We miss you, but we hope you are loving your new place!!! Good luck!