Thursday, February 11, 2010

Talent Show

Kaylee tried out for the school talent show with her friend Eden. There were 60 acts that tried out and only 30 were chosen to perform. They made it in! Last Friday they performed the show in front of the entire school. Kaylee didn't have a big part, but she did great. Her friend Eden sang the song "Popular" from the musical "Wicked". Kaylee played the Wicked Witch of the West and had a few speaking lines. This is a picture of Kaylee and Eden before the show began: The show lasted nearly 2 hours and there were some very talented kids. I enjoyed watching all the kids perform. I cried on about 4 different acts. (Kids I didn't even know). This is my pregnancy hormones. I am normally not a crier. Mason slept through most of the show, but unfortunately woke up right before Kaylee's act. This is unfortunate because I was planning on getting that perfect recording. Instead I got Mason pulling on the camera and trying to put the lens cap on. So...the above picture is all you get. I loved watching you Kaylee!

2 comments:

Stacie said...

Kaylee was very brave to do the talent show. She looked so cute. She sure makes friends fast. Way to go Kaylee!

merrilandsandy.blogspot.com said...

How fun for you Kaylee. I am so glad that you are trying out for things... Your costume looked great. I hope it was a lot of fun!
Good for you!