Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Caught Red Handed

Mason is at a stage where he knows when he is doing something that I don't approve of, but not smart enough to know how to get away with it. Sometimes he'll hide under the table doing mischevious things, sometimes he tells me not to come into the room he is in, and sometimes he will cover his face...possibly thinking I can't see him?! Here is a picture of Mason pulling a chair up to the counter, opening the spice cabinet, and getting into the salt. He loves salt and pepper. When I caught him, he immediately covered his face hoping I couldn't see him. I guess it could've been worse...he could've gone for the block of knives sitting next to the stove.

3 comments:

Stacie said...

He is so cute. It would be hard to be mad at him. And it is amazing that they don't get into the obvious dangerous stuff like knives on the counter top.

nana said...

I do the same thing when I am sneaking something delicious and Stan walks in the room. I'm sure he never sees me!! Marilyn
Sorry about that awful flu bug!!!

merrilandsandy.blogspot.com said...

What a cutie. He might be hiding his eyes so he can't look at your face! He knows you will be mad at him and doesn't want to pay the consequences. I know I hide my face when I don't want to see something I am afraid of... A protection mode.... I can't inagine anyone not wanting to see your beautiful face though!!!