Friday, March 19, 2010

Seussical The Muscial

At Doug's High School, the students put on the musical, "Seussical The Musical". Doug was able to get free tickets for the whole family. We all loved it! I love going to plays and musicals and haven't been to one for a long time. Doug, unfortunately, missed the second act because Mason was too noisy. I was hoping that since it was Dr. Seuss, that he would just watch the entire performance. He talked a lot and was distracting to others around us so Doug took him out. I told Doug that maybe he could go back tonight or tomorrow night on his own to catch the 2nd half. The rest of us thoroughly enjoyed it.
If you haven't seen this musical, I highly recommend it.

1 comment:

Stacie said...

It's great you were able to go to something you enjoyed and also your kids enjoyed. I wish we could have gone too.