Tuesday, August 5, 2008

I want to play outside too!

Last night the three older kids decided to go on a bike ride with Dad. They got their shoes on and headed outside to the front yard. Soon, I found a sandal being hurdled at me. I looked down and saw Mason with a pleading look on his face. He had found his sandal, and since he can't talk yet, thought he would get my attention by throwing it at me. I put it on and asked him to go find his other shoe. He brought me his white tennis shoe instead of the other sandal, but he knew exactly what he wanted....to go outside! He's growing up too fast (16 months on Saturday). The above picture has no relevance to this story, I just thought it was a humorous picture of Mason.

3 comments:

Heather said...

I guess he knows how to communicate, even if he can't talk.

Kristi said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
PeavoyMom said...

Mosiah chucks shoes at my head too, I guess it's baby talk for "I wanna go out NOW". I can't believe he's 16 months already, he'll be in Nursery soon!