Tuesday, September 16, 2008

The Biggest Loser

There are a few shows that I love watching each season. One of them is The Biggest Loser. I love this show for many reasons. This is a reality show that you actually get to see people changing their lives for the better. It's inspiring. I lost 15 pounds last season and couldn't wait for Tuesday nights to see who had to leave. Don't miss the SEASON PREMIERE, tonight, Sept. 16th, 8/7c. on NBC. To kick off the new season I have already started back on my exercise schedule and healthy eating. I'm hoping to lose a lot of weight this season. Wish me luck!

On a side note... yesterday as I was vacuuming, Mason kept getting in my way (which is normal...he loves the vacuum). Lexi really is afraid that I can vacuum people up. So she says:

LEXI: "Mom, don't vacuum Mason up....

MY THOUGHTS: How sweet, she cares so much for her little brother.

LEXI: "....he's holding my teddy bear"

So there you have it....she cares more for her teddy bear than she does for her little brother. Still...I couldn't help laughing.

9 comments:

Katie said...

That's a cute story about the vacuum. And good luck with you weight loss goal!

Cami said...

I LOVE biggest loser too! Just between you and me, that was part of my motivation for moving our mutual night up to 6:30-8:00pm... Shhh don't tell! And that story about the vacuum is so cute, not many things can get an LOL from me, but that did it!

Kathryn said...

I have to admit that I am a bit obsessed with Biggest Loser. I have been known to hold Biggest loser parties. I just got done watching the first episode. It is so good. We will have to talk. Good luck with the weight loss goal. You can do it!!

Sandy said...

First...what a sexy pair your make!
Second: Good luck with the diet plan!
Third...Lexi is such a caring person...Hee Hee
(She really is!)
Fourth: What a cute carwash
crew you have.
Fifth: I hope we can come and see you SOON!

PeavoyMom said...

I totally love the biggest loser. I wish my hubby would watch with me, but he's not into reality shows. I always bawl in the opening credits. lol.
I'd be upset if you tried to vaccuum up my bear too. ;)
I love your header with your kids on the bench. Sooo cute.

severts6 said...

Oh my heck, I guess I haven't checked your blog for a while. You have been posting like crazy. I love it! Super cute pics of the kid's photo shoot!

Andi said...

Good luck! Really!

Mindie said...

Thanks Cristy you make me laugh...Kids are so funny. I love it when they have weird ideas of reality I use it to my advantage!!! Eventually they figure it out. It reminds me of my older kids when they were young Kevin in particular would sneek to play nintendo and I could "hear" him and called him on his sneeking one morning and he said "mom how did you know" I repied "I know everything"

Mindie said...

OOOPS SO SORRY I spelled your name wrong and can't fix it......

Kristy, Kristy, Kristy...... I got it now. Forgive me.