Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Pictures at the Winery

Tomorrow is Picture Day at the kids' school and I decided that I am not buying them. They are getting way too expensive and the pictures always come out mediocre. So, instead, I took the kids to the Winery and took some pictures of them. Mason was uncooperative to say the least, but I did get a few of him that turned out okay. I would have liked a better one with all 4 kids, but that seemed like an impossible task. Here is a slideshow of the pictures I took. Just a warning...it is kinda long.

4 comments:

nana said...

Hi Kristi,
Your kids all look so cute on that bench. If they were all cooperating it would not near as cute!

Kathryn said...

Way cute!! You don't need preschool. You are a great photographer!

Andi said...

Good luck with another school year!

Sandy said...

I HAVE SUCH DARLING GRANDCHILDREN.