Monday, September 1, 2008

Visit with BFF Melanie

Last night we were able to briefly visit with Melanie, my best friend from High School, and her family. She was passing through Las Vegas on her way to Disneyland. We drove in to Las Vegas and spent a few hours on the Las Vegas Strip. Take a look:


Although we talk on the phone a few times a year, we haven't seen each other for 5 years. She has 4 adorable kids. I can't believe how time has flown. I was also able to visit with her sister Becky and her family. I miss them all. I had a great time and wished we could have spent an entire week together. Maybe we'll have to arrange something like that in the future.

2 comments:

Katie said...

It's fun to catch up with old friends.

Sandy said...

That was so fun for you to see Melanie and Becky and their families. You and Melanie were such gret friends growing up. It was fun to see their kids!