Sunday, November 23, 2008

Way to go Utah!

Well...they did it! The Utes won the Cougars 48 to 24. They remain undefeated so far this year 12-0. Hooray! Although I would have loved to have listened/watched the game...a girls day out took precedence. We went to Chili's for a yummy lunch, caught the Twilight Movie, and then a girlfriend and I did some Christmas shopping. What a great day! The movie was pretty good, but only because I have read the books. I fear that if I hadn't read the books, I don't think I would have liked the movie. Although...I anticipated that before I went to see the movie. The movies normally never hold up to the details painted by the author. Through the entire show I would think...that's not how that happened...or they skipped that scene. Overall, I enjoyed the movie and am planning on seeing the rest.

2 comments:

Vanessa said...

You know....I'm with you I don't think I like to read the book before the movie. I still really liked it. It's funny to here everyone's views on how they like the movie.

I know i'm late and said this when I was over the other day but your wedding photos are beautiful love the slide show.

Kathryn said...

I am blinded by all the red on your page!!!! Help!!! Just kidding. Congrats on the big win!! About twilight....I actually loved the movie but I too think it was because I have read the book. The movie just made me love the book more. can't wait until the next one!