Saturday, October 31, 2009

Happy Halloween!

Happy Halloween! Today we carved pumpkins and baked pumpkin seeds. The kids are out trick-or-treating and we have a scary movie to watch later. It is definitely a fun day for kids and parents alike. Here's the costumes my kids chose this year:
Jordan-Lego Block
Kaylee-Kitty Cat
Lexi-Pumpkin
Mason-Spongebob
It's been a crazy weather week. On Wednesday and Thursday it snowed all day dumping nearly a foot on us and cancelling school. Then, yesterday and today it's been really warm and most of the snow is melted. I'm glad it turned out warmer for trick-or treating. I hope all of you are enjoying your Halloween!

8 comments:

Andi said...

All of them look great! And WARM! :) Colorado doesn't break you in gently...

Heidi said...

We missed you at the ward activity. Cute costumes!

nana said...

Did you make most of the costumes? They are clever and the kids look great!

Kelli said...

I absolutely love the lego block costume! Did you come up with that on your own? Very clever!

Stacie said...

The costumes are awesome! It makes it more fun to actually have to be creative. I think it make the kids proud of their costumes. Good job.

merrilandsandy.blogspot.com said...

The kids look so cute. Thanks for calling me on OoVoo that night so I could see them live. The costumes are very cute....you did a great job making them. It makes me think of olden days when you were little! Holidays are so much more fun with kids!

Angela said...

A foot of snow?! I am jealous!!
Those costumes are so cute. I love the lego, great idea! My daughter would be jealous of the spongebob costume :)

PeavoyMom said...

Cute costumes! I can't believe the snow! As you can imagine, there was no snow here!