Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Mommy Daughter Date

Last night Kaylee and I went on a Mommy/Daughter Date for Activity Days. Now that Kaylee is 8 she is able to enjoy some really fun activities with other girls in the ward. For our date we went to a silly dinner at the church. We had a 4 course dinner which was delicious. The "silly" part was that we didn't know what we were ordering for each course since all of the menu items were disguised. Lucky us.....for one course we ordered the spaghetti and dessert, but without any utensils. I think I managed eating it with my fingers without too much mess. Kaylee, on the other hand, just went at it!

Kaylee and her friend Eden

4 comments:

Angela said...

So cute, that picture made me laugh! I can't wait until I can do fun things like that with my girls. Fun!!

By the way- I definitely want to see a pic of you eating spaghetti with your fingers on here! :)

Stacie said...

How fun! I am glad Kaylee is making friends in the ward. Your ward sounds fun. They do samoe fun activities. Cute background.

severts6 said...

Hey thanks for the cute idea! I'm the new activity days leader and I don't know what the heck I'm doing. Looks like you guys are settling in nicely. We really miss you here though!!

Heidi said...

Yes, you're right, it was so much fun watching you eat your spaghetti and pudding without utensils while we got ours with a fork!

*We're going to do this for the rest of the family for next April 1st. Should be a fun/messy night!