Sunday, May 23, 2010

Noah's progression

Noah is 5 weeks & 5 days now. He is getting so big. He weighs 9 pounds now. He is also smiling. It's really hard to get a picture of him smiling, but the above picture is the tail end of a smile I caught. Some nights I get more sleep than others. The picture below is one of those rare moments where Doug is home and I get to catch a few zzzzzzz's with Noah. Kaylee was proud to have taken the picture.Mason is so proud to be a big brother and he takes every chance he can get to hold Noah.

5 comments:

merrilandsandy.blogspot.com said...

So CUTE! Nathaniel didn't recognize Mason...he wasn't sure it was him because I buzzed off all of Mason's hair! He looks cute. Nathaniel says that Noah looks like he is scared!

I think they look cute, and they will have so much fun when Noah gets older.

merrilandsandy.blogspot.com said...

Noah looks so cute with his little smile. He sure does look like a boy.

You looked zonked as you WERE! Poor girl. Hopefully things will get better and better with each coming day.

Stacie said...

What a cutie! I say you sleep whenever and where ever you can. Mason looks so much bigger next to Noah. I can't wait to hold him.

nana said...

The blog top picture is so cute of all the children! I can't believe your husband is that old either!! I can remember being that "old"!! The baby is growing and looks so cute. I came home with 2 babies that weighed over 9 lbs! The smaller ones scared me at first. Marilyn I know, enough!!

Kathryn said...

Noah is already changing. They grow so fast. I am glad to see you are catching sleep when you can. I too, love the top picture of all your kids. So cute! Your blog makes me quite baby hungry. 17days and counting!