Friday, October 3, 2008

Family Night with the Band

The Marching Band held its annual "Family Night with the Band" this past week. Each year they perform their Marching Band show for friends and families in the community. You don't have to go to a High School Football game to see the band. The performance was short and sweet and it gave the choir an opportunity for a fundraiser. They sold Hot Dogs, Chips, and a drink for $2. My kids love it and I couldn't pass up dinner & entertainment for my entire family for less than $10.

Another favorite...the kids sat on the highest seat in the bleachers. I am thankful for the new bleachers at the High School...they don't have big gaping holes that kids can fall through...yeah!

4 comments:

Marilee said...

Thanks for calling today. It was fun to talk. I can't believe how much Mason looks like Doug. At least in the most recent pictures that you posted!!!! $2 per person is the right price for dinner, even if it is hot dogs!

Sandy said...

Wow, thanks for sharing! I did feel better about missing the parade.
I have such cute grandkids!
The game looked fun too.

I can't wait to see you!
I will call you tonight.
Love Mom

Casey said...

Looks so fun:) I bet Doug's marching band is awesome!

nana said...

That has to be a fun job for your husband. I'm sure there are stresses, but it looks fun! Do any of your children play a band instrument?