Thursday, October 30, 2008

Spirit Week

This week was Spirit Week at the Elementary School. On Monday, they were able to wear their pajamas to school. They were so excited: On Tuesday, the kids learned all about staying away from Drugs. The theme was: "Don't Monkey around with Drugs" . All of the kids had to wear a shirt with a monkey on it:On Wednesday, they had to wear red. This day was a half day of school and it was Parent Teacher Conferences. I didn't get a picture. I was able to go to PTC however, and all 3 kids are getting straight A's! Woo Hoo! They are also doing great in Behavior.

Today (Thursday) was the Halloween Parties and Costume Parade. The kids all had a great time getting in their costumes, playing games, and eating! I took a picture of each of them as they walked around in the parade:

We don't have any school tomorrow due to Nevada Day. Hooray!

5 comments:

Marilee said...

Fun Pictures. You always have the girls' hair so cute. Probably why I had only boys. I wouldn't be good at that. What! Going to school in their pajamas. What kind of town is Pahrump?? Just kidding, we had PJ day too.

Katie said...

All straight A's! That's impressive!

Kathryn said...

I love spirit week. I think it is alot of fun for the kids. Were you like the only one that had kids who had monkey shirts? How fun. Cute costumes! Oh and I love the frosting.

severts6 said...

I'm soo jealous Floyd didn't do anything cool like this. The kids couldn't even wear their costumes to school. Lame-o!!

ps. here's the website I was telling you about:
http://cute2tryhairdos.blogspot.com/

Cami said...

Spirit week is the best...as long as you remember it's spirit week! My kids love to do PJ day, crazy hair day, crazy sock day, etc. And I am impressed that all 3 kids had monkey shirts, there were none to be found in our home. I loved seeing the kids at the Halloween parade! So, because the UTAH football thing is up at the beginning of your blog, I kept popping your page up but not scrolling down, thinking you hadn't posted anything new yet...so I had lots of catching up to do...you guys have been busy!!