Saturday, October 18, 2008

Short but Sweet

Last weekend we had Doug's Brother Darren, his wife Crystal, and their adorable 1 year old, Judson, visit. It was fun to see them. Judson and Mason are only 5 months apart and they had a great time. I was afraid that Mason would bully him, but he didn't....hooray. (Mason has been known to push kids in Nursery before). They arrived on Friday, we visited for a while and then went to the High School Homecoming football game. Unfortunately, our team lost, but we did get to see the Marching Band perform their show. So that was fun. Sorry...these pictures aren't the best. The only down side was that it was COLD. There was a cold front that came in for a few days and the wind was pretty cold. We left after the half time show. That was about all Mason could handle.

The next day the kids played and later that night the adults were able to play games. We pulled out a game that I haven't played for ages...."Inklings". This is a really fun game and I enjoyed spending time with Darren & Crystal. Although, I learned that I don't know comic book characters or much about the wars in this country. Sad, but true.

We were sad that it was such a short trip, but we were very happy that we were able to see them. Thanks for coming to see us!

1 comment:

PeavoyMom said...

I thought it was very interesting that you have a Crystal and a Darren. My sister's name is Crystal, and her husband's name is Darren, so I was like.... "Are they related to Doug????" lol. They aren't, but they have a baby too, his name is Tristan.