Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Fun with hair

Thanks to my friend Amber for sharing her cool finds, I've been checking out this blog that has some awesome hairdo's for little girls. There are a ton of hairstyles that I still want to try out, but here are some that I've done this week:
Kaylee: Criss Cross Braids with Pig TailsLexi and her friend Alexa -Same hairstyle (Front View)

Kaylee-Fishtail Braid

Lexi-French Twist Braids
Lexi-French Twist Braids-Front View
I also did an up do on Sunday for Kaylee's hair, but forgot to take a picture. It was exactly like this last picture of Lexi, but you curl the ends and pin them up. Soooooo much fun. I'm still an amateur, but with lots of practice I should be able to get these down. This is the first time I've done a french twist and a fish tail braid. They're both very easy. I thought I would share for all of those who have little girls out there. If you have any cool hairdo's, don't hesitate to share them with me. :)

7 comments:

Kathryn said...

What do you mean an amateur? Those look amazing. it helps that you have really cute girls! I might have to check out the blog. Too cute!

The Adventures of Ron, Lori, Lacey, and Riley said...

I love the hair it is adorable I think you did an amazing job! I will have to try it out.
Lori

Sandy said...

I think that you should follow in your mother's footsteps and get a beauty license and then specialize in "little girl's do's." You did a great job and of course Kaylee and Lexi have great hair to work with. Wouldn't that be a fun idea to have a little girl shop. Fun Stuff!

severts6 said...

Wow, you have been busy!! You'll have to show me how you do the french twist thing, I tried it on Avie and it just looked messy. I know that I already told you, but Kaylee's hair looked really cute on Sunday!

Stacie said...

You are talented! I wish you were here to do Ali's hair.

Angela said...

So cute! Did that take hours or what?!

Marilee said...

Okay, you are totally amazing. I could never do this! You are so talented. This is why I only have boys!