Friday, May 29, 2009

Pool Fun

Yesterday morning the kids and I jumped in the pool (Everyone except for Kaylee and Jordan who were at school). It has been REALLY fun to have Alexa all school year. The days she wasn't here Lexi was bored to tears. I almost feel guilty for having been paid to watch her, but the money was nice. We'll have to have her come over during the summer to play.
Alexa and Lexi swimming
Mason swimming. We recently bought mason this swimming suit because he refuses to wear arm wings or get into a floaty. He was so scared to get in the pool. He mainly just sat on the stairs the entire time.
On a side note...I thought I would throw this picture into this post. Kaylee woke up 2 hours before I had to take her to school and since we had lots of extra time...she chose this hairdo for me to style on her today. Love it! Criss Cross Up Do.

4 comments:

Sandy said...

Swimming looks fun for the kids.
the hairdo is darling. I see what you did on top, but then what do you do in the back?
You do such a great job.
Love and miss you!

PeavoyMom said...

CUTEST HAIR! One day I'll have a little girl to try cute hairstyles on... okay, not any time soon.
We love the chairs by the way!!! (And I'm still trying to convince the hubbalicous to buy at least the fridge, if not the piano too!!!)
I'm doing a giveaway on my blog, come check it out!

All for J's said...

Your babies are sooo cute! It looks like they are having a fun time swimming!! That hairstyle is amazing! I wish my daughter would let me do her hair :(

Stacie said...

I am so jealous of you pool. It looks like you are putting it to good use.