Monday, June 29, 2009

Father's Day

Happy Fathers Day to all those Fathers out there. Here is one of my favorite pictures of my Dad wrestling with some of the grandchildren: This picture of Doug's Dad is true to form. I don't think I've ever visited him without seeing him wear at least one Charlie Brown or Snoopy shirt:Both of those pictures were taken this last Christmas.

We all tried to treat Doug like a King on Father's Day. We got up and made him a yummy breakfast to include French Toast, Sausage, Hash Browns, Eggs, Juice...the works. It's all about starting the day off right. He unfortunately had a meeting at 8 AM so he didn't really get to sleep in. :( When he came home from his meeting we let him open some presents: The kids did an awesome job singing to him in Church. Jordan even had the opportunity to sing a solo. After church, we fired up the grill. Yummy. We ended the night with some Chocolate Cream pie.

Thanks to all 3 of these great Dads!

2 comments:

Schramm Family said...

Cute blog! Thanks for sharing. I actually have 3 kids and the fourth is our foster son. Anyway, I hope you don't mind if I come back and check in on your blog now and then. :)

Stacie said...

That is such a cute picture of dad and our kids. I don't remember you taking this one.