Friday, June 5, 2009

Kindergarten Graduation

Two posts in one day?! Sorry...I'm just catching up.
Lexi graduated from Kindergarten on Wednesday. She has loved her teacher, Mrs. Englund:
All of the kids were given colored shirts to represent flowers. They handed out a flower poem at the beginning and end of the school year with the analogy of our child "blossoming" throughout the year. So cute.
Of course the day started out with "getting ready" for graduation. I took this as an excellent opportunity to do some up do hairstyles:
First Lexi:

Then her friend Alexa:

They were both ready to head to school:
During the graduation I didn't get the best seat. I had a pretty good view until the kid in front of me switched with his mom next to him. So instead of getting that "cute video" that I had anticipated, I came away with a couple of pictures. Lexi did a great job with knowing all of the words of each song. Here is a picture of her singing the Restaurant song:
I love this next picture because I snapped 3 photos and they either had their eyes shut or were being silly. That's WHY I like it. These girls are usually really silly together.

3 comments:

Sandy said...

Yes they are! Lulu one and two!

Sandy said...

Oh, I just noticed there was only one place to comment on all pictures.
I can't believe the year is over. Lexi is a darling girl and her pictures reflect that. The hairdo's are glamorous! (Kristi is such a great mom!) These two girls are going to miss each other!

Stacie said...

Lexi looks so cute. It has been a good year for her. Her friend being there all year has made it so fun. She looks good in purple.