Monday, June 29, 2009

Moving and Bake Sale!

I know this is my third post for the day...I've just been so busy, so I'm trying to catch up!
Thanks to all of you who supported us in the moving and bake sale these past two Saturdays. I have never had a yard sale before and it was quite the experience. It took a lot of organizing and planning. It was exhausting. For all of those who missed out, we still have some items left, so feel free to come by or call us. We earned over $1000.00 for the two Saturdays and we will definitely use the money to help us move. This is a picture of all of the goodies I made for the Bake Sale: Peanut Butter Cookies, Semi-Sweet chocolate chip cookies, Milk Chocolate Chip Cookies, Butterscotch Chip Cookies, Chocolate Cookies w/ Peanut Butter Chips, and Brownies. MMMMMMMmmmmmmm......

While we were pricing items out in our garage Friday night, Mason disappeared into the house. When we went to check on him , we found that he had pushed a chair up to the counter where the cookies were...

Only two plates and a few cookies here and there. It could have been A LOT worse. The rest of the kids were excited because that meant that they could have the broken cookies.

3 comments:

Stacie said...

I can't believe you made that much money! I guess all that work was worth it. And the kids ended up with some yummy treats to eat.

Sandy said...

WHAT A HUGE JOB...BUT GOOD REWARDS. I AM GLAD YOU CAUGHT MASON BEFORE HE DISTROYED YOUR BAKE SALE!
Everything looked so organized!
Well, let us pray that you sell your house soon and this can all be behind you!!!!!!!! Good Work!

Angela said...

Sure, show the yummy treats to the long distance people who can't eat them ;)