Friday, March 27, 2009

Eventful school days

Yesterday, Jordan turned in his Science Project and presented an oral report. He had the choice of making a spaceship, the solar system, or a future city. He was set on building a future city. Here is a picture of what he created:
A few features "Robotica"provides are neighborhoods built up above powered by a windmill, hovercrafts that can float on or fly above the "water roads" (powered by hydrogen), and buildings only made up of recycled materials. Oh...and people can purchase robots for $500 that will do chores and tasks at home (like pull weeds, cook dinner, fix your car, clean up after pets, etc.). There are some days that I wouldn't mind having something like that around. He hasn't received his grade on this yet, but he said that he did well when he presented his project.

Today was career day at school. The kids were asked to dress as if they were going to a job interview. I took a picture of each of them before school.
Kaylee
Jordan

Lexi


I hope this will teach them how to act during an interview so they can get a well paying job that they enjoy.

2 comments:

Aronica said...

HOW COOL!! I want a robot like that too! Ok, here's what I saw in the "job interview pix": A veternarian, a CEO of a robot company & an interior designer! Am I close?

Kathryn said...

Your kids are so cute. I am sure they would get the job. We are just starting into the science project. I was hoping it was optional. Just kidding... I think