Wednesday, March 18, 2009

I won! I won! I won!

Hooray! I won the Tiny Talks vol. 9 book. If you read my blog article from Saturday, you'll know that it was a simple drawing. All I had to do was post an article linking to Anne Bradshaw's blog. This week she is giving a different book away, so she is definitely someone to keep on your list of blogs to visit.

I have a few people to thank. First of all, my brilliant cousin Heather. If it wasn't for her I would have never found out about the drawing in the first place. Secondly, Anne Bradshaw, for hosting the drawing. And Thirdly, Lee Ann Setzer, the author of the book who is giving it away. I'll stop there since it's starting to sound like I won the Emmy's or something. :) (But I am really excited that I won something)

4 comments:

Kathryn said...

Yeah! That is so awesome! I was going to enter but didn't want to hurt your chances...Just kidding! I love winning stuff, it is way exciting! Maybe this is the beginning of a lucky streak!

All for J's said...

That's so cool, Congrats Kristi! I'm so happy for you :)

Stacie said...

I am so happy for you. I wanted to enter but didn't have the time and also said to myself "who really wins anyway". Well I learned my lesson! Congrats!

Heather Justesen said...

Congrats. I tried willing it too, (and several other things she's given away) but no luck. it's a great book, I know you'll be impressed and I guess you can use it more than me. =)