Saturday, March 14, 2009

Tiny Talks by Lee Ann Setzer

This week Lee Ann Setzer is giving away a free copy of her book "Tiny Talks" (Vol 9). I think any LDS mother who has primary age children has probably heard of her before. Having 4 children and being in the Primary Presidency...this sure would come in handy. If you haven't heard of this book before,they are primary talks already prepared. You can use the talk straight out of the book, or just get the idea to start a talk for your child. They're great. If you would like to enter her contest, just click on her name above (although I'm secretly hoping not very many people do so I have a better chance of winning...mwaaa haa haa).

1 comment:

Angela said...

When my daughter is out of Nursery, maybe I'll just have you do her talks ;)

ps- if you haven't seen this site yet, check out www.readthescriptures.com. It is a great tool!