Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Happy Birthday!

I am the youngest of 8 and Doug is the oldest of 5. We have a total of 31 nieces and nephews. With such a large family I decided to list monthly birthdays on the side of my blog this year. Today, however, I felt that I needed to do a special post for the Birthday Girl. Today is my mother-in-laws birthday (I would get sick of wearing green on my birthday and at some point rebel...and maybe even hate the holiday. I'm not sure how she feels.) I've told several people over the past years how lucky I am to have the in-laws that I have. They are perfect! I'm not trying to make anyone jealous, but if I am...too bad. My in-laws have always made me feel like I am part of their family...not like some outsider who barged into their lives 14 years ago. My mother-in-law would do anything for me...and not just for me, but for anyone who she knows. I feel privileged to be her daughter-in-law. Happy Birthday Mom!

No comments: